Having a large online presence is crucial to keeping up with other businesses today. Showcasing customers testimonials on various platforms is one of the ways you can expand your online presence while building a trusted brand simultaneously. Now that we’ve given you a way to display customer testimonials right on your website, we've also developed a way to expand your digital footprint by uploading your customer testimonials directly to your YouTube account. There a huge added SEO benefits to having a presence on YouTube, and with a few simple steps, you can tap into that for your business. In just a matter of minutes, you can link your Boast account to your YouTube channel and have testimonials uploaded directly to your channel once they're approved. Want to add your testimonials to your YouTube channel? Let's get started.
Setting Up YouTube Integration
- Go to “Collection Forms” in your Boast dashboard
- Select “Integrate with Third Party Services” using your preferred or most recent form
- Integrate with YouTube, and the testimonials you’ve gathered with this form will display to your YouTube account
1. Go to "Collection Forms" in your Boast Dashboard
2. Select "Integrate with Third Party Services"
3. Click "Deactivate" under the YouTube section.
Alternatively, you can disconnect Boast via your Google security settings located here: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permission