Video quality depends on your Boast subscription plan:
- Solo - 480p SD
- Plus - 720p HD
- Team - 1080p HD
- Premium - 4k
Please note that video quality depends on the capabilities of the device capturing the video.
How To Upgrade To HD:
- Login to your Boast account.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner.
- Select “Subscription”.
- Click “Change Plan”.
- Choose either Plus, Team, or Premium.
- Enter your information to upgrade your account. Don’t worry if you upgrade mid-month, the difference in plan balance is accounted for in our system.
- Once upgraded, your current videos will be re-encoded to update and improve their quality. This will also update the appearance of some of the video thumbnails.
- Your submission form will be updated accordingly, so there’s no need to re-embed it.
Why You Should Collect Videos in HD
Not only are high-quality videos a great addition to your website, they can also be used for a multitude of marketing purposes. Repurposing marketing content is a smart way for you to get the most out of your hard earned content. Here are a few ways the HD videos you collect with Boast can be repurposed:
- Use the videos as Facebook video ads.
- Compile them into a promotional video for your website.
- Use the content in a commercial spot.
- Create high-quality “How To” product or service videos.
- Compile a feed of FAQ videos.