Use or modify this example text on your response landing page to help your customers create excellent video responses
Even when your happy customers want to share their opinion and praise in a video response, it can be difficult to find the right words. It can also be difficult to provide thorough instructions on the landing page without overwhelming your customer. We created these example instructions and prompts to help your customers easily understand how to submit a video response, and think of a few things they might say about your business. Once you have your landing page and Boast video response submission form set up, add these instructions to your page to help your customer create a great response video.
Use and Modify This Template
These instructions are not one-size-fits-all. Read these instructions carefully and modify them to suit the landing page and form you created, as well as your business type. Also, review the permissions section carefully. You may wish to add a link to a Terms and Conditions page to specify exactly how you will use the responses customers provide, or you may want to change this section according to your needs.
To learn more about this, read our blog post on helping customers make a great response video.
Example response Landing Page Instructions
Edit, copy and paste the italicized sections below onto your response landing page to give your customers all the information they need.
Great customers like you help us to keep our business going. Your response helps us spread the word and reach other great customers! We appreciate you taking the time to give your opinion.
Submitting your response is easy and takes less than a minute.
- Fill in the form.
- Using your smartphone or laptop camera, record your response. Tell us about a great experience you had, or what you love about our business. Don’t be shy! A short 30- to 60-second video is great. If you’d prefer not to use video, input your text in the description section.
- Re-record if you didn’t like the first video, or add a photo if you like.
- Hit submit and you’re done! Thanks!
A few tips:
- To make sure your voice comes through, go to a quiet area with minimal wind or background noise.
- Find a comfortable spot with a nice background, like your office or a quiet place outdoors
- If you’re indoors, turn on extra lamps for good lighting. If you’re outdoors, find some gentle sun.
What should I say? It can be hard to find the right words. Try one or two of these questions.
- What’s something that stands out about our business? What do you really enjoy?
- What problem have we helped you solve?
- Is our service top-notch? Our staff would love to hear it.
- How long have you been a customer? What makes you stay with us?
How will my response be used?
We share our responses on our website, in marketing materials, and on social media. By submitting your response, you give us permission to share it. If you have questions about how we use responses, contact us.